Membrane Pressure Reduce Valve PN10/16/25 with pilot
|Album||View larger image|
|Brand||Youfa steel pipe|
|Body material||Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS|
|Cover||Cast iron, Ductile iron, WCB, SS|
|FOB port||XINGANG PORT|
|Terms of Payment||T/T|
Pressure reduce control valve introduction:
When downstream pressure is lower than setting pressure, Pilot M opens automatically, the pressure contained in the by-passcircuit doesn't apply any force on the membrane of main valve A. Thus the closing system is released and lifted.
The valve throttles to open position to increase downstream pressure to the desired level.
When downstream is higher than setting pressure Pilot M is closed automatically, the pressure
contained in the membrane of main valve A. Thus the closing system drop down and the valve throttles to closed position to reduce downstream pressure to the desired level.
Valve setting ranges: 0. 35-5.60 bar, 1.75-1. 25bar: 2. 10-21:00 bar
1. Isolation valve of the by-pass
2a-2b. Isolation valves of the main waterpipe
3. Rubber expansion joints
5. Air valve
A .SCT 101 control valve
Matters needing attention:
1. Strainer should be installed in the upstream of the control valve to ensure good water quality.
2. The exhaust valve should be installed inthe downstream of the control valve to exhaust the mixed gas in pipeline.
3. When the control valve is mounted horizontally, the maximum inclination angle of the control valve can not be exceed 45°.
4. When the control valve is mounted vertically, please notify us to purchase corresponding spring accessories.
Main parts list:
1.*SCT101C: check valve
2.*SCT101M: check valves + solenoid valves
3. *SCT101S: two ways solenoid valve
4.*SCT102: dual pressure reducing pilot system
gn up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with our promotions,
discounts, sales, and special offers.